Power your pedals with Ojai R30—the highest horsepower, most technologically advanced effects pedal power supply of its size. You get clean, rock-steady power for your 9V, 12V and 18V effects pedals in a low profile, expandable package, giving you room to grow.
Ojai R30’s dual-stage topology, pre-regulated outputs, optically isolated feedback, and advanced multistage filtering allow your pedals to achieve their highest possible dynamic range.
Ojai R30’s all analog circuitry offers two stages of isolation, completely eliminating ground loop and AC line noise issues, allowing your pedals to sound like they were designed to sound.
World tour ready
With automatic international power compatibility built-in, Ojai R30 delivers clean, reliable power to all your pedals, on any stage anywhere you play in the world.
12V and 18V options
Do you have pedals that require 12V or 18V? Ojai R30 has you covered. Two channels have selectable 9, 12, or 18V output voltages.
Some analog pedals designed for 9V operation may provide higher output and/or more clean headroom when run at higher voltages such as 12V or 18V. However, others will simply start smoking and melting, so please check with the manufacturer of your pedal before operating at a higher-than-standard voltage!
Never run out of outputs
Have a growing rig? Ojai R30 is part of an expandable system. Gain more outputs by connecting additional Ojai units to the 24V Thru jack. Or use Ojai R30 to add five more outputs to our Zuma power supply (sold separately).
- Five 500 milliamp high current outputs
- Two of the five outputs are 9/12/18v selectable
- Dual-stage topology/pre-regulated outputs; ground loop and AC line noise issues are completely eliminated, allowing your pedals to sound like they were designed to sound
- World tour ready: switching power supply means instant world-wide compatibility
- Optically isolated feedback and advanced multistage filtering allow your pedals to achieve their highest possible dynamic range
- Never run out of outputs: Ojai R30 is part of an expandable system that can grow with your pedalboard. Gain more outputs by connecting additional Ojai units to the 24V Thru jack. Or use Ojai R30 to add five more outputs to Strymon's Zuma power supply (sold separately)